Tuesday, September 13, 2016

notes from students

From the Troops

Period 1:   too early in the morning, wish i had math later
                 i like the 48 hr rule

Period 2:  the room needs some color
                want to go outside for some lessons

Period 3:  i love the 48 hr rule
                 he tries to make us remember math, like curveball and switch/switch



PERIOD 4:  I like the way whenever we daydream & he yells & snaps his fingers & then we wake up & gets back to work.

                  Diamond Smith


i like that we have homework


I really dont just sitting the whole period , maybe if we can do some math activites at least , that would be fun
   
           Victoria Ayala

I am happy i dont have to call home for homework. :)

Period 5 : I really like this class I like some of the homework I love switch switch:)(Charley)


Cecil Steven : I really like this class



No comments:

Post a Comment